Date: Friday 25 & Saturday 26 July 2014
Venue: The University of Melbourne
The AFTV/FATFA Conference - 'Vivre le français au 21e siècle: transition, innovation, collaboration'
will be held at the University of Melbourne on 25 and 26 July 2014
Conference Program: Please click here to download the conference program.
Conference Registration: Registrations are now open. Go to the trybooking website and follow the prompts. Payment is by credit card only.
Conference Dinner: Please click here for more details and to make your booking for Diner Gavroche, taking place on Friday 25 July.
DISCLAIMER: The information below is constantly being updated. If what you are looking for isn't here, please come back SOON pour des nouvelles fraiches et mises à jour.
Close to conference venue:
- Hotel Ibis Budget Melbourne CBD
- Mercure North Melbourne
- Rydges on Swanston (offering discounted rate for conference delegates for bookings before 25/06)
- Quest Carlton on Finlay Serviced Apartments
- Comfort Inn Lygon Lodge
- The Best Western Plus Travel Inn Hotel
- Carlton Terrace Melbourne (self-contained apartments)
Information for Exhibitors
The conference will be held at the Sidney Myer Asia Centre, University of Melbourne. For a map of the venue, see: http://maps.unimelb.edu.au/parkville/building/158#.Usn3gPQW18F
- By taxi: A taxi fare from Melbourne Airport to Parkville will cost around $45.
- By bus: The Skybus runs express between Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine) and Southern Cross Station in Melbourne’s city centre, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with day departures every 10 minutes. See http://www.skybus.com.au/ for more details.
Getting to the conference:
- By car: Please visit http://pcs.unimelb.edu.au/traffic-and-parking/public_parking.html for information on parking at the University of Melbourne.
- On public transport: For more information about public transport options, visit http://ptv.vic.gov.au/. Note that all public transport requires purchase of a myki ticket (link to http://ptv.vic.gov.au/tickets/myki). Interstate and overseas visitors can purchase a Myki visitor pack at Melbourne Airport (http://ptv.vic.gov.au/tickets/myki/myki-visitor-pack/).