AFTV 2022 Regional Atelier Oral
UNE MATINÉE POUR S’ENTRAÎNER
Date Sunday 11 September
Time 10.00am - 12.40pm
Venue Online via Zoom
Bookings close Friday 5 August
- To allow students to practise speaking French with experienced AFTV French teachers.
To allow Year 12 VCE French students to meet and workshop their oral French exam with Year 12 VCE French students from other schools.
To allow students to prepare for their VCE oral exam in a different setting to their own school, and through an authentic collaboration
- To give students the opportunity to listen to each other and learn about the Oral exam criteria through peer assessment.
- To allow students to thoroughly understand the role of the image in the discussion part of the oral exam.
1. Conversation Workshop – preparing for the CONVERSATION GÉNÉRALE
In small groups of 4 students:
- Each student will have a 7 minute conversation with an experienced VCE French teacher in front of the other 3 students.
7 minute feedback session for each student in the form of an evaluative discussion between students and teacher, based on the Oral
Examination marking criteria.
Workshop – preparing for the DISCUSSION
- A general presentation of ideas about how best to include the image in the discussion part of the oral exam.
- Then, in small groups, students will workshop different uses of an image for different topics.
10.00am - 11.00am Atelier CONVERSATION
- Groups of 4 students + 1 teacher
- 7mins conversation per student
- 7mins collaborative feedback
11.25am - 11.40am Break / Pause
11.40am - 12.40pm Atelier DISCUSSION
- Plenary: presentation on use of images in discussion
Cost $12 per student for Government Schools | $15 per student for Non-Government Schools
Registrations close Friday 5 August
Places are limited and will fill quickly so please register as soon as possible
For further queries, please email Isabelle Mangeot-Hewison on firstname.lastname@example.org - please
indicate in the subject heading Regional Atelier Oral
If you require a tax invoice for your finance office, please click
to download the AFTV Proforma Invoice.
THIS ACTIVITY IS PRESENTED AND SUBSIDISED BY THE AFTV (THROUGH DET FUNDING)