A PL/WORKSHOP for TEACHERS OF FRENCH
Please, come and join us for a day of Professional Learning and Collaboration if:
- You teach French at any level (Primary or Secondary).
- You are interested in the use of DRAMA in all its forms in the French classroom.
You want to collaborate with like-minded teachers and Natacha Muller, Director of The
(click link for info) to create 'des occasions théâtrales' in your classes.
- You are thinking ahead into 2024 and ways to integrate drama in your teaching practice.
- You want to have fun as the end of the year approaches.
Date Saturday 28 October
Time 9.30am - 3.30pm
Venue St Michael’s Grammar School, St George's Performing Art Centre, 4 Chapel Street
Early Bird rates (closes 5.00pm Friday 6 October)
AFTV Member Government school | $50
AFTV Member Independent or Catholic school |$75
Non-AFTV Member Government School | $75
Non-AFTV Member Independent or Catholic school | $100
AFTV Member Government school | $75
AFTV Members Independent or Catholic school $100
Non- AFTV Member Government school | $100
Non- AFTV Member Independent or Catholic school | $125
Bookings close 5.00pm Friday 20 0ctober
Morning session: Ateliers participatifs - des
bienfaits physiques, langagiers et culturels du théâtre en classe de français
Morning Tea - provided
- Atelier Molière (un exemple)
- Atelier Tout est matière à théâtre ! Apportez VOS TEXTES et découvrez-les en tant que supports scéniques
LUNCH BYO - Bring a picnic or stroll down Chapel Street
Afternoon session: Atelier remue-méninges
- Quelles activités AFTV pour les élèves du Victoria ?
- Quelles activités AFTV pour les profs ?
- For enquiries email Isabelle Mangeot-Hewison on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require a tax invoice, please complete the
AFTV proforma tax invoice for your finance office
THIS ACTIVITY IS PRESENTED AND SUBSIDISED BY THE AFTV (THROUGH DET FUNDING)